The National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy is in regular touch with schools and colleges who send hundreds of students each year to see, explore, and learn about craft techniques and traditions.
Guidelines for Schools for Visits to the National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy
School Groups may visit the National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy from Tuesday to Sunday between 10.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. with prior information and confirmation of the visit on telephone: 011 23371641 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Visits must be booked at least 2 days in advance. Specific time slots will be allotted to each School Group.
- Up to (but definitely not more than) 100 students from a particular school can visit the National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy Galleries, Village Complex and Crafts Demonstration Area
- Schoolteachers must accompany students while taking the round of the Galleries. Not more than 30 students at a time will be allowed into the Galleries.
- Students must be given the following instructions before a Museum visit:
- - Entry and tour through Galleries must be in queue
- - Silence must be observed in the Galleries
- - Space must be given to other visitors
- - Objects on display must not be touched
- - In case of damage, total cost of repair or replacement will be borne by the School Authority
- - Litter must be thrown in dustbins only. A fine of Rs. 10.- is chargeable if litter is thrown carelessly